DIY Confetti Bottle of Champagne
This simple DIY was a part of our Galentine Day Party and it was the perfect fun touch for our bottles of bubbles. If you're planning a girly get together, bachelorette party, bridal shower or BFF's birthday party- this DIY is the perfect Addition. We promise, entry level DIY-ers, this is totally something you can handle.
Here's what you'll need:
The Easy Steps:
- Find yourself a nice work space. Spoiler alert- confetti is messy. This may be a task to take outside to the porch. Either way- lay something down underneath to make clean up a bit more manageable- newspaper, parchment paper, drop cloth, all work!
- When your work space is ready, go ahead and pour a healthy amount of confetti onto your surface.
- Your ready to modge podge your bottle! Use your sponge brush and coat that bottle with the sticky stuff. Don't be shy- it dries clear. Also, try and work quickly, you want to apply the confetti to the glue as quickly as possible
- Once the bottle is coated with a good layer of modge podge, give it a nice roll through your confetti pile. Roll until there are no empty spaces. If you still have bare spots after rolling, grab some handfuls and press firmly into the spaces.
- Obviously, give it some time to dry. But that baby will be ready to pop by the next day!